devel - [sympa-dev] Enhacing core functionality in Soap Server

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Raphael Castaneda" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Enhacing core functionality in Soap Server
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:54:24 -0800

Hi Sympa developers,

    We are currently developing a web application to manage groups and decided to use sympa as our mailing list manager. We were fascinated by its robust functionality and scalable capabilities. The soap server was the main service that made us deviate from Mailman and Ezmlm. But as much functionality as the soap server offers, it lacks core functionality as it pertains to mailing list creation, deletion and administration. We are hoping you could help us with this sort of functionality support. For now, we are simply making remote calls to the Sympa server and running local scripts to handle this functionality. Is there planned development to encompass this functionality within the soap server? Or do you have a beta version already running, that you can point me to? Any input in this topic would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Raphael Castaneda
Web Application Engineer
address@concealed