devel - Mhonarc_ressources

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Oliver Pitzeier <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Mhonarc_ressources
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:50:56 +0200

Hi folks!

This is my first post to this list and I hope I'm right here with my question.
I use Sympa now for more than 6 months and I really like it!

Today was the day, I found out that there is still a feature missing, or I
simply cannot find it.

I have different mailinglists on my server, but one mailinglist should have a
special archive that can be served via Apache... So... Is there a possibility
to set other mhonarc_ressources for one particular mailinglist? And maybe
other options as well (ie. the archive-directory).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Oliver Pitzeier
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator