devel - updates to subversion and sympa tt2 works

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Chia-liang Kao <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: updates to subversion and sympa tt2 works
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 16:51:16 +0800

Hi,

I have just merged my own subversion tree with the one I
converted from cvs (with all change history, branches and tags)

the repository at http://svn.clkao.org/sympa/ now has:
branches: the branches from cvs
tags: the tags from cvs
trunk: the head from cvs
clkao/trunk: my working area, primary with the tt2 changes i made.
clkao/branches: i'll be creating new branches for the css templates here

I'm using vcp to periodically poll changes from cvs to the
subversion repository, so the repository will be in sync with cvs.

If the sympa team decide to use subversion as version control system,
just let me know and i'd be more than happy to help.

more information about subversion could be found at
http://subversion.tigris.org/

Cheers,
CLK