devel - Re: [sympa-dev] template using css

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Chia-liang Kao <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] template using css
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:10:35 +0200

I think that's definitely a good thing to shift from TABLEs to stylesheets.

We will be working on a new Web GUI for Sympa this summer, once we've
shifted to TT2. Your work on stylesheets will be of interest :)

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • template using css, Chia-liang Kao, 06/17/2003
    • Re: [sympa-dev] template using css, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 06/17/2003