devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Customized emails

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Dominique Rousseau <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Customized emails
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:19:00 +0100

Le Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 04:52:26PM +0100, address@concealed
[address@concealed] a écrit:
> Hi,
> I would like to manage some special lists where only the mail field
> "To" is customized with the name recipient.

Given the design of Sympa output to SMTP this is not possible.
(Sympa tries to group multiple recipients in the same SMTP session if
possible, so the messages can't be customized for each one)

> Has someone already done that? Is there a specific sympa parameter to
> set or is there an easy way to change the sympa code source to make it
> happen?

you would have to set the "nrcpt" to 1 and patch somewhat the smtp
output to set the To: in every outgoing message. If coun can r/w some
perl, this shouldn't be difficult.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau <address@concealed>
Neuronnexion - http://www.neuronnexion.com

  • Customized emails, anas . agoumi, 03/24/2003
    • Re: [sympa-dev] Customized emails, Dominique Rousseau, 03/26/2003