devel - RE: [sympa-users] Sending/reception setup

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • To: Andreas de Pretis <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sending/reception setup
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:46:53 -0800 (PST)

hi

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Andreas de Pretis wrote:

> Now that you mention it, i have had several log-entries regarding thins
> like:
>
> Bad entry "topics xxx,"
> Expecting a paragraph for "owner" parameter in ...

Same here (still running sympa 3.3.x).
I can't reliably reproduce it, but it happens both with new and current
lists when a list admin edits configuration thru the web interface.
topics, owner and editor are affected and you have to fix it manually.
I was kinda hoping 3.4.x fixes that.
Can someone running 3.4.x confirm ?

thanks

--