devel - BIG problem ...

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Valics Lehel" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: BIG problem ...
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:05:30 +0200

Hi all,

I have a BIG problem .
I run a newsletter with 20.000 users and everythging was worked fine until
last week.

Last week for some reason (can't figure out why) my list not require
autorization and some people responded to
our newsletter and the system let this mail pass through.
It was EDITORKEYAUTH, now I closed the list and still let to pass and NOT
required to autorize the message.
Below you have my config file.

Wondering what is happened because some mail passed and people is angry
about this.

Any help???

I tried also other lists what we manage (4 newsletters) and the same ...

Regards, Valics Lehel

update
date_epoch 1042906675
date 18 ian 2003 at 18:17:55
email address@concealed

archive
period year
access owner

unsubscribe auth

remind listmaster

shared_doc
d_read owner
d_edit owner

status open

creation
date_epoch 1018002910
date 05 Apr 2002 at 13:35:10
email address@concealed

web_archive
access public

visibility noconceal

del owner

review owner

serial 10

clean_delay_queuemod 15

default_user_options
reception mail
visibility noconceal

send closed

available_user_options
reception html,mail,nomail,txt

reply_to_header
value other_email
other_email address@concealed
apply forced

topics other

custom_subject acasanewsletter

subject Acasa Newsletter

info private

editor
gecos Webmaster Acasa
reception mail
email address@concealed

add owner

owner
gecos Valics Lehel
reception mail
email address@concealed
profile privileged

owner
gecos Webmaster Acasa
reception mail
email address@concealed
profile privileged

  • BIG problem ..., Valics Lehel, 01/20/2003