devel - RE: [sympa-dev] Hiding list owners

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: "John Douglass" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-dev] Hiding list owners
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:50:22 -0800

> One thing that might be useful is to "hide" owners from subscribers. We
> encourage our users to e-mail the <listname>-owner@host if they have
> issues not the people individually. One of my list owners didn't want
> his e-mail address published on our pages.

This would be cool, but note, it's <listname>-request that gets directed
to list owners; mail sent to <listname>-owner will actually go nowhere, after
being parsed for automatic bounce information, which is what it expects at
that address.

adam

  • Hiding list owners, John Douglass, 11/25/2002
    • RE: [sympa-dev] Hiding list owners, Adam Bernstein, 11/26/2002