devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Listmaster powers?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Jeremy Turner <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Listmaster powers?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:09:17 +0200

Jeremy Turner wrote:
Could (or should) the listmaster have powers to send to all users on all
mailing lists (without moderator approval)? I'd like to send out an
email to all subscribers on my system, but I don't want to be moderated.

In current version of Sympa, the listmaster is also listowner of
any lists. This is hardcoded and should change. Anyhow listmaster
is not list editor,we beleive that it is too dangerous.

One way to change it in you site is to create/modifiate ~sympa/etc/scenari/include.send.header (need to
restart sympa). This scenario inclusion file will be applyed to all
send scenario. You may then add the following lines :

is_listmaster([sender]) smime -> do_it

Serge

PS: Here is the "include.send.header" file we use with spamassassin
filtering:

match([header->X-Spam-Flag],/yes/) smtp -> request_auth

  • Listmaster powers?, Jeremy Turner, 10/15/2002
    • Re: [sympa-dev] Listmaster powers?, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 10/15/2002