devel - Re: [sympa-dev] list naming bug

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-dev <address@concealed>, sympa-authors <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] list naming bug
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:25:05 +0200

Hi Sergiy,

You're right and your patch looks just fine, we've applied it :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/List.pm.diff?r1=1.287&r2=1.288
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi.diff?r1=1.253&r2=1.254

But we should extend default value for 'list_check_suffixes' to
'request,owner,unsubscribe,subscribe,editor'
(it is currently 'request,owner,unsubscribe')

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités