devel - Looking for some perl code cleaner tool

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Looking for some perl code cleaner tool
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:16:06 +0100

Sergiy Zhuk wrote:

> hi
>
> There're several problems introduced with the new log_level feature in the
> current sympa version (under CVS).
Because we do note manage multiple branch of CVS tree, sometime we must
update files which had never been tested:-(

You detected a duplicated subroutine. There is also some subroutine that
are never used and probably many other anormal code that could be
detected by some automatic tool. Does anyone know about those kind of
tools ?

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex