devel - Re: [sympa-dev] additional templates for "reject" messages

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Sergiy Zhuk <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] additional templates for "reject" messages
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 08:10:52 +0100

Sergiy Zhuk wrote:

> hi
>
> feature request:
>
> Currently you can customize the "reject" message on per list basis only in
> case the list is moderated.
> But there are other cases, like an intranet list, which will reject messages
> from external senders.
> Can you add a template, so we can customize that message too ?

We will. The goal is to return a appropriate error/reject/not_allowed
answer when some rule is applyed by a scenarii. The main chnage needed
is the scenario structure where a rule will return an action and a
template name (which may be depending on the list, the virtual robot or
the host install).

Regards
Serge

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex