devel - Sympa and Antivirus software

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Luca Maranzano <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Sympa and Antivirus software
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:11:56 +0100

Hi,

we are testing sympa version 3.2.1 on a Debian server and the antivirus
feature with the Sweep program by Sophos.

I can't find any documentation about how sympa scans for viruses in the
email messages using external antivirus program.

I've tryed to configure the sweep program but it seems that email aren't
scanned by sympa. Is sympa able to scan all the attachment of a message
or we must provide an external script to implement this?

Thank you for any answers.

Regards,
Luca

  • Sympa and Antivirus software, Luca Maranzano, 12/11/2001