devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Searching PNGs in the icons_url directory

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed (Jérôme Marant)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Searching PNGs in the icons_url directory
  • Date: 19 Nov 2001 19:40:57 +0100

Olivier Salaun <address@concealed> writes:

> Hi Jerome,
>
> Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > Since you copied Apache icons in the WWSympa icons directory
> > and you converted them to PNGs, I think that you should change
> > the search path of those icons to icons_url, like this:
>
> You're absolutely right ; we've applied your changes :
> http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi

Great!

Well, I think that the access to those icons should also be updated
in all the templates, for example /icons/left.png replaced by
[icons_url]/left.png.

Something like should do the job (tested ;-):

for i in `grep -r \.png wwsympa/wws_templates | cut -f1 -d':' | uniq |
xargs`; do
sed -e "s;/icons;[icons_url];g" $i > $i.new
mv $i.new $i
done

Cheers,

--