devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Bugs reports

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Jérôme Marant <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, Raphael Manfredi <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Bugs reports
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:47:03 +0200

Raphael Manfredi wrote :
> It looks like the default welcome message and other admin messages
> are sent in HTML. This is considered rude.
>
> I would like an option to send plain text messages, not HTML ones.

Actually I thought this template was in multipart/alternative format
(with a text/plain part and a text/html one), but only the Czech translation
is.
This is exactly what you ask for : the mail client chooses the format it
prefers.

We'll correct change this...

Raphael Manfredi wrote :
> The original English spelling:
>
> Your list creation request is registred. You can now modify its
> configuration using the admin button but the list will be usuable when
> the listmaster will valid it.
>
> It should be:
>
> ... but the list will be unusable UNTIL the listmaster validates it.

I change this ; thanks.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • Bugs reports, Jérôme Marant, 06/26/2001
    • Re: [sympa-dev] Bugs reports, Olivier Salaun, 06/26/2001