devel - wwsympa bug ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: wwsympa bug ?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:29:33 +0200

Hello sympa-dev,

I found a problem in wwsympa (running in fcgi mode).

I have a list whose subscribers source is the file.

When I make a change to the subscribers. either by the commands to
Sympa or on the web interface (like changing the reception mode for
a user from mail to digest), the wwsympa doesn't take notice at all.

I must kill the wwsympa processes to make it notice the changes.

Next, If I make a change from the web, the information isn't saved to the
subscribers file !

Next, If I change the subscribers source from the db to a file, the
wwsympa doesn't know about it and still works with the db until I
restart the processes.

I consider this a bug.

Best regards,
Petr Prazak