devel - RE: [sympa-dev] Message catalog editing

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Augustin Naepels <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-dev] Message catalog editing
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:15:43 +0200

Thanks a lot for these precisions.

The from field I'm talking about is the one that says "SYMPA" when the user
receives a message telling him, for instance, that his subscription request
was forwarded to the list owner.

Is there a way to emulate the templates variables in a .cat file ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Augustin Naepels
FTPresse - Service informatique