devel - documentation on sympa ( programming)

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Lalot Dominique <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: documentation on sympa ( programming)
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:10:58 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for a documentation about the software architecture of sympa.

I'm trying to add a mail input directly from the web ( according to a login and a list subscriber ).

I plan then to directly pipe the mail to queue, which seems to me the easiest solution.

It would be faster for me to get a good doc than trying to read the code!.

Thanks

Dom

Mr. Dominique Lalot (33) 04 42 91 34 24
Ingenieur Systemes et Reseaux Email: address@concealed
Faculte de Sciences Economiques 14 Av Jules Ferry
13621 Aix en Provence France
Correspondant Ciscam http://ciscam.univ-aix.fr

  • documentation on sympa ( programming), Lalot Dominique, 03/01/2001