devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Bug in wwsympa : topic with a not defined parent.

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Bug in wwsympa : topic with a not defined parent.
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:47:04 +0100

Thomas Morin wrote:

> After having installed sympa 3.0, I found a bug that appears when a list
> uses a hierachical topic whose parent is not defined in topics.conf :
>
> Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
> /usr/local/sympa-3.0/bin/List.pm line 2852.

I found what the problem was :
if you define a topic "t1/t2" and did not define the "t1" topic in
topics.conf
Then no visibility is defined for "t1" ; Sympa failes to evaluate the
scenario.

I fixed this problem in the development tree.

We are now using CVS to manage Sympa sources.
We'll make it shortly available for read access, and will probably
provide
write access to templates for translators.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités