devel - Re: [sympa-dev] bug reports

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, Fil <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] bug reports
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:50:47 +0100

Fil wrote:

> I've noticed an awful lot of typos in the web pages. What's the best way to
> report them? Are lines like the ones below OK for you?
>
> bin/etc/wws_templates/arcsearch_form.fr.tpl:<DT><b>Etendue de la
> recheche</b>
> recherche

Web templates management is difficult to manage. We wish to use CVS one
of these
days ; it would make updates easier, at least for templates...

For updates/bug fixes, please send us a diff between both versions of
the template.
Telling us what version of Sympa it is based on will greatly help.

Thanks for your contributions

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités

  • bug reports, Fil, 11/24/2000
    • Re: [sympa-dev] bug reports, Olivier Salaun, 11/28/2000