devel - Re: [sympa-dev] A little suggestion

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] A little suggestion
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:34:29 +0200

Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt wrote:

> I have a suggestion to be implemented in next versions of sympa.
>
> Why don't permit to use asterisk in del command, like:
>
> del listname *@any.domain.com
> or
> del listname * (to delete all users from list)

It shouldn't be too difficult to implement, at least for lists
in database mode where we can use 'LIKE' clause.
Is it available with Oracle and Sybase ?!

Example :
DELETE FROM subscriber_table WHERE user_subscriber LIKE
'%@any.domain.com'

('%' is the wild character for MySQL)

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités

  • A little suggestion, Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt, 09/26/2000
    • Re: [sympa-dev] A little suggestion, Olivier Salaun, 09/27/2000