devel - [sympa-dev] LDAP and mailGroup objects

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] LDAP and mailGroup objects
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:06:18 +0200

We were requested a way for Sympa to include LDAP mailGroup objects.
These objects are composed of <n> mgrprfc822mailmember.

Currently Sympa gets the 'MAIL' attribute of returned objects.
It also only gets the FIRST value of this attribute.

We have extended the 'include_ldap_query' configuration parameter to
provide
more flexibility. We introduced 2 new entries in this parameter :

o attrs <mail_attribute> (default 'mail')
attribute containing the email address(es)

 o select <first | all> (default 'first')
if the query returns multiple values, do we keep
the first one or all of them

This feature will be available in next release of Sympa.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités

  • [sympa-dev] LDAP and mailGroup objects, Olivier Salaun, 09/18/2000