devel - Re: [sympa-dev] next Sympa release

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] next Sympa release
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:15:22 +0200

Josep Román wrote:

> Do you know about the next release of Sympa?

We are preparing a beta version first that should become a release a week
later.

> If there are any new messages, I'd glad to help you by translating them
> to Spanish

I recommend that you (and other translators of Sympa) work on the Beta when
it is out ; there shouldn't be much changes with the release.
The best way will be :

For the nls catalogues

1/ check the version number in the "<lang>.msg" file
2/ do a "diff" between this version's "us.msg" and the current
"us.msg" ("fr.msg is also up to date if you prefer ;-)
3/ apply changes to "<lang>.msg" and send it to address@concealed.
It will be distributed in the release.

For wws-templates and templates

Work the same way

> and make a Solaris package for it.

You can build it when the beta is out as well.

Thanks

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseaux des Universites