devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Force the Reply-To:

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Dominique ROUSSEAU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Force the Reply-To:
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:35:46 +0100

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 11:19:21AM +0100, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des
Universites wrote:
> Some sympa users ask us to modify the way that sympa manage Reply-To:
> currently, even if the list config contain a Reply_To parameter,
> sympa do not modify the Reply-To is there is one in the incomming
> message.
> Shall we change this and leave sympa overwrite the incomming reply-to
> according to the list config ? Any suggestion ?

How about adding a param to the reply-to parapgraph ?
something like :

reply-to address@concealed
force yes|no

With a default on 'no' to have same behaviour as actual, but let people
that want it, on a per-list basis set it up the way they want.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau <address@concealed>
Neuronnexion - http://www.neuronnexion.com