devel - [sympa-dev] RE: Problems with queuebounce? (I respond to myse

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Josep Roman <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users-owner <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] RE: Problems with queuebounce? (I respond to myse
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:26:32 +0100

Hi again,

The documentation says about the "queuebounce" parameter in sympa.conf:
Default value: ~var/sympa/spool/bounce

I had this directory before and did not work.

After peeking at queuebounce.c I found if the parameter is not defined in
sympa.conf
queuebounc simply exits without doing anything. That's the reason of my
problem before.

I added explicitely the queuebounce param at the config file and now it works
fine.
You might want to fix that at the distribution source code. Let me know if
you want me to send you a diff with the fix.

Regards,

Josep Román