devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Problem with create/submit List in wwsympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Problem with create/submit List in wwsympa
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:51:29 +0100

> When i try to create a new list whit wwsympa 0.6 I have an internal error
> I try to on Cru and I have the same error...

The creation of list is still not availible. It should be in
version 0.7 of WWsympa.

How goal is :
- define by scenari who can edit or create a new list
- for each parameter define which kind of user can view or modify
the parameter value
- the same program should be used both for creation of a list
and for modification.
- the template should be independant from the list config syntax

The result will be quite complex

Serge