announce - [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.1b.4 released

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: David Verdin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.1b.4 released
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:25:25 +0200

Dear Sympa users,

The 6.1 branch stabilization keeps on trucking, with the fourth release of a beta version.

You can get it here: http://www.sympa.org/distribution/sympa-6.1b.4.tar.gz

This release fixes troubles with the bulk mailer : for some RDBMS, the packets storage in database failed, due to an empty integer value being treated as a string.

In addition, please note that the Sympa developpers just started a new Spring cleaning of the code, so you can expect new releases of both stable and unstable branches next week. These releases will include as much bug fixes as we will be able to fix.

All the best, see you next week.

Regards,

The Sympa authors
--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker

  • [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.1b.4 released, David Verdin, 06/14/2010