announce - [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.0.3 released

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: David Verdin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.0.3 released
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:42:20 +0200

Dear sympa users,

Several annoying bugs remained in the Sympa 6.0.2 announced last week.

We fixed them all and decided to tag a new 6.0 release to make it clear in which version this bugs still exist. After all, we have an unlimited supply of figures to use in version numbers, it would be sad to leave them unused.

You can get the latest stable Sympa version here: http://www.sympa.org/distribution/sympa-6.0.3.tar.gz

You can also check the release notes here: http://www.sympa.org/distribution/latest-stable/NEWS

Regards,

David Verdin

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker

  • [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.0.3 released, David Verdin, 06/03/2010