announce - [sympa-announce] Sympa talk at next Internet2 member meeting

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: Serge Aumont <>
  • To: Email Administration in Higher Education <>,
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] Sympa talk at next Internet2 member meeting
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:53:30 +0200

Hi everybody,

We didn't have the opportunity to present Sympa new features to the USA
Hi Ed community for a long time now.
We'll do a presentation at next Internet2 member meeting entitled "Using
Sympa as a VO group manager"
<http://events.internet2.edu/2009/fall-mm/agenda.cfm?go=session&id=10000743&event=980>

We will also organise a "side meeting" for Sympa users on Monday Oct 5.
We will present latest features including DKIM signature. This will be a
good opportunity to discuss your feature requests or to present original
usages you may have based on Sympa.

Serge and David

ps : October is far from now but registration early period is going to
finish on August 17th ;-)

  • [sympa-announce] Sympa talk at next Internet2 member meeting, Serge Aumont, 08/07/2009