announce - [sympa-announce] Release of Sympa 5.2.2

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <>
  • To: sympa-announce <>
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] Release of Sympa 5.2.2
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:10:31 +0200

Sympa 5.2.1 was released 4 months ago and we've fixed a few things on this version in the meanwhile.
We'd like to thank those who took time to report problems or even provided bug fixes.

You can download the latest 5.2.2 version of Sympa from the web site :
http://www.sympa.org/

This release ONLY includes bug fixes for the 5.2.1 version including the following ones :
  • Sympa would improperly detect a loop if the same message is sent to 2 lists with same local part.
  • Attachments were not accessible though web archives
  • Fix problems with include_admin_user.lock files not unlocked.
  • Archives expiration incorrectly expired latest month first.
  • Sympa.pl would die when processing a message for unknownlist-request.
  • Language names were incorrectly encoded in drop-down web menu
  • Localization failed on Solaris. The native Solaris gettext libraries failed to use the appropriate .mo file. We're now using the "Pure Perl" implementation of gettext