announce - [sympa-announce] Sympa workshop in Austin TX

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] Sympa workshop in Austin TX
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:17:02 +0200

We will present a Sympa workshop during the next Internet2 member meeting, in Austin TX.
The workshop will focus on Sympa's ability to use directories, digital signatures, Shibboleth, and other advanced features. This workshop is restricted to people registered for the Internet2 member meeting :

http://events.internet2.edu/2004/fall-mm/sessionDetails.cfm?session=1682&event=219

For french speaking people, we are also organizing 3 tutorials in France next November :

http://www.sympa.org/cours.html

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • [sympa-announce] Sympa workshop in Austin TX, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 09/08/2004