en - [en@sympa] maximum multiple add subscribers, Subscriber Count In List Options

  • From: Michael Heller <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] maximum multiple add subscribers, Subscriber Count In List Options
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:28:27 -0400

Hello!

We recently moved from Sympa 6.1.20 to 6.2.70 on new hosts (Sympa app, and db).   The database was upgrade and customizations, archives, list_data were all moved from old Sympa app server to new host Sympa app server).

We have noticed two things that are different:

1.   It appears that one can only add a maximum of 500 subscribers via the web interface when clicking on the "Multple add" button under "To add multiple users:" on the Users > Subscribers tab.   Is there a place this can be edited to allow a greater number of subscribers to be added at a single time?

2.   When a moderator logs in to the list interface she/he cannot see the Subscriber: ### count in the top left under List Options.   Is there a way to allow moderators to see the total number of subscribers?  (note: the moderator is not a subscriber to the list)

Thanks in advance for all replies and suggestions!

~Michael