en - [en@sympa] Have error percentage in list overview

  • From: Philipp Woock <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Have error percentage in list overview
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 12:36:44 +0100

Dear Sympa team,

I searched the list archive and looked through the issues on Github but didn't find anything (which surprised me).

We manage a project where there are 30+ mailing lists. Is there a possibility to see at a glance which lists contain members with send errors in them (because the mail address has meanwhile become invalid)?

It seems that I have to click on each list and look if there was any sending error. This is very cumbersome and the information I want is already present in Sympa, it is just a issue of making the information accessible.

Is there a possibility to show that information (that percent fail number which you show in each list) also in the list overview and not just per list? Or maybe just color the list differently if the error percentage is not 0%?

We are currently running Sympa 6.2.44.

Best regards
Philipp

--
Dr.-Ing. Philipp Woock
Fraunhofer-Institut für Optronik, Systemtechnik und Bildauswertung IOSB

  • [en@sympa] Have error percentage in list overview, Philipp Woock, 03/09/2023